Some of the key points relating to our safety systems include:
Hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) study
Our obligation under The Food Safety (General Food Hygiene) Regulations 1995 require us to identify any step in the activities of the business which may be critical to food safety, ensuring that adequate procedures are identified, implemented, maintained and reviewed. This has been achieved through the following HACCP principles:
• Analysis of potential food hazards in the operation
• Identification of the points where food hazards may occur
• Deciding which of the points are critical to ensuring food safety
• Implementation of effective control and monitoring procedures
• Review of the system at regular intervals or when changes occur in the operation
Barbican Supplies Ltd, holds all the relevant health and safety certificates required by the latest legislation.
All of our food safety and quality assurance certificates are available on request,
contact us or ring us on 020 8808 4500 to find out more.